VETTYPAIYAN

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old. You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

GOT THE LESSON AND RESOLUTION

Hi ppl A serious post,abt lesson i got yesterday.yesterday evening i went for shopping with my cousin sister. After finishing the shopping, while returning in bike i got the lesson.Usually while driving i usually have a chat with the pillion ,but yesterday iwas very quiet,reason: the girl in the bike in front.A cute looking girl going with somebody may be anybody,who i consider vry lucky if she his GF, if his sister then im lucky.She was wearin a slightly see through salwaar. this this made me crazy ,i literally forgot my sis sitting in the back seat.

As i was followin her,slowly in bike ,my sis asked me to go fast but u know that now im deaf,so slowly followed my cutey.suddenly mysis gav me a pat in my head.this disturbed my concentration ;-( , i asked her what happened . she asked me to go fast . i asked why ,she said that "dai some porikis ennaiya uthu uthu pathukitey followpanrangada".

I felt a sting ,so i throttled my accelerator and speed away.that night i didnt get a proper sleep thinking abt that. so now decided to take new resolution.

" Hereafter never sight girls ,when im with my sister"

you may ask what is the relationship with the incident and the resolution.ada naangalum new yearuku oru resolutiion edukanumla

9 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Gladtomeetin said...

Good Resolution...Try to follow it ;-))

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Visithra said...

hehehehe only with sis? ehhee

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Eclectic Blogger said...

First time oru serious post :)

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Jagan said...

enna da olagam aliya poguthu ah enna?

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Random Access said...

gumm da...sorry tht i cudnt meet u when in chennai da.. vatsan ellam plan panren nu solli kavuthuttan, kammunaati! Im meeting him today, so will thrash him...

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Jeevan said...

nalla Resolution, sis illathaappa sight adicha athu thappu ahatha?

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

Gladtoomeetin: gald to meet u, danks

visithra: ofcourse

eclecticblogger:vry serious

jagan: who told ,neelam innum thirunthalaiye

RA:Freeyavidu maamey

Manoj: nanri thaliva

jeevan:kandipa

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HaHA Good luck with your resolution

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

WA: danks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home