VETTYPAIYAN

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old. You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing

Monday, December 05, 2005

KIDS TALK!!!!! [A]



HI ppl this blog is little bit NV, but funny. i call it rather a joke than a post.

Pappu and Paapu r neighbours , they used to boast abt what they hav and one fine day as usual they talk rather fight.with their parents around.

Paapu: My father has a two wheeler
Pappu: my father too hav a two wheeler

Paapu: Me, my father and my mom used to go outing in that two wheeler,he he


Pappu:whats a big deal,Me ,my father and my mom used to go outings one week ,next week me,my father and ur mom went outing one week. Like this i used to go alternate weeks.!!
hearin this paapu's mom and pappu's dad faints.


kudukbathula kolappam undupanitangaiya undupanitanga, nallairunthaq kudumbathula koodi kummiadichitaanya kummi adichutaan.

Another day paapu and pappu meet and starts their routine.
Paapu: My father is a big magician.

Pappu: how?

Paapu: My Appa keeps coin in one hand and shake it shows the coin in otherhand.

Pappu:Avlothaaney, my appa ethavida periya magician.
Paapu: Eppadi

Pappu:Enga appa night en pakathila padupaaru anna kalaila amma pakathilarnthu elunthiripaaru!!he he eppa sollu yaar appa periya magician.[my dad in night sleeps beside me and gets up beside my mom, now tell whose father is a big magician]

13 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger bharath said...

aiyoo...
vibacharam, vibacharam
chi chi
abacharam, abacharam...

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Jeevan said...

arambichittanya, arambichittanya, vilangamma yosikka arambichittanya.
hehehe

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jeevan said...

i done the tag5.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger simplyguru said...

hey vettipaiyaa nalla matter post pannupaa

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Vishnu said...

ennappu innum power varelaya?

Cheers!
:)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

bharat: adangudi

jeevan: vilangama illai vilaiyaatuthanam

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

jeevan: thangu

kummy:coming up

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

kalai: enna climax athukuthan climax potache

vishnu:current vandhachu climax varalai

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

vee-jay: its aint too much this is reality.dont underestimate kids.lots of kids pinjuliye pazhuthavanga,but the sad pert of it is that the parents come to know it too late

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

susubala: welcome and thank u

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Melancholic said...

vettipaya...i love u...

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger cuty said...

room pottu yosipingalo

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger cuty said...

room pottu yosipangalo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home