VETTYPAIYAN

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old. You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing

Monday, December 26, 2005

I REALIZED.......TOO LATE


First time I saw her in my college ,she was like an angle made by god for me, when i said this to my friends thay said im crazy, but i said im in love.i smile when smiled , i cried when she cried , by friends said im lunatic but i said im in love.I went and proposed to her, she rejected it and said she loves my friend,so i tried to end my life my friends said u r a loser but i said im a true lover.After one year .she broke her relationship with my friend and came to me, my friends said to say no , but i said yes.When we r in love i lived for her, my friends said u r blind, but i said i see thru her eyes.After college i got a job we got married. After one year.......

Now My friends say that im a true lover, but now I REALIZED that i was crazy,lunatic ,loser and blind and i realized this becos marraige opened my eyes and its too late now.

Dr.ANNIYANCOMA:" Dai Dongra unna college poi padika sonna nee love pani kalyaanam panikitu ,ippadi polambara.nee thirunthave maatiya, ayya yaravathu periyavanga sollunga evanuku enna thandanai kudukalam".

12 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Visithra said...

adivangeh poreh - ponnungeh than ipdhi sohlanum!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Eclectic Blogger said...

@visit: I think men only shud say this.. Mr. awakeningcoma is right.. women are always happy after marriage.. with men, everyone knows the story ;-)

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger bharath said...

to visithra -
'pengal silandhigal , aangal siru poochigal'
COURTESY : AALAVANDHAN

Better late than never da machi, there is always a lot of options ahead.
he he he

Happy NEW YEAR BLOGGERS
My new year resolution ....To start blogging

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Expert Reviewer said...

i beg to disagree.. ;) From what i have heard, women and men are equally affected after marriage.. its jus that men crib openly about it, but women put up with it.. :D

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jeevan said...

Avanukku kalyaanama pariya thandanai, ithukum mala enna thandanai kudukka mudeum. padikkara nerathula olunga padikanum, love panna vandiya narathula love pannanum.:)

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

visithra:eppadi adivaangnanaltaan avan appadi fell panraan

eclecticblogger,bharath:comeon comeon

Sudhanarayanan:othukamaatingaley

jeevan:kariktu

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Visithra said...

Have a wonderful and safe new year ;)

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Jeevan said...

Happy New Year Friend.:)

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Eclectic Blogger said...

Happy New Year :)

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger simplyguru said...

new year wishes

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

happy and prosperous new year to all

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger jal said...

hehehe... Long time since i visited ur blog, and lo this is the first thing i got ... woow/... truely said...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home