VETTYPAIYAN

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old. You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing

Saturday, November 12, 2005

GAYATHIRI MANTHIRAM



Hi ppl last blog mr.anniyan coma sothapifying now as said earlier its GAYATHIRI MANTHIRAM for u ppl. As the name suggest this blg is also bt a gal and boys relationship.yep gayathri a cute gal , how can i forget her and my frnds luv for her.yes she was my frnds lover and my frnd loved her deeply, truly and madly,but never had the the courage to propose her .Both studied hotel management,same class . She is a vry frndly gal and casual type. Hes one of my best frnd so he used to share evrything with me. he told me abt his and asked fro an idea. but i refused to giv idea [whynu ungaluukey theriyumey, namma idea kuduthu ethu orupetrikku]. but he compelled me to giv an idea.so i asked him to wait till valentines day.

The Feb 14 arrived really slowly as per theory of relativity[ SCIENTIFIC APPROACH]. At last feb 14 came ,i asked him to wait in the busstop where she gets down. as spoken earlier i asked him to go and propose to her.as he went near her ,me and my someother frnds ,started to pass some comments on him and that gal. sollivachamathiri she got angry and my frnd too. He came near me and caught my shirt and gave me punch[PAVVI PAIYAN]. as my other frnds doesnt know him, started othachifying him .At last that gal came and rescued him.we thought this would create an soft corner for him but misfired as usual.

yes, we got a police complaint on us and i was A1[accused no 1] and after sometime they got really close and that gal proposed to him . great ,now they got married and in sharjah living happily, I GOT A BIG THANKS AND ATREAT FOR THE SACRIFICE. NATPULLA ITHELLAM SAGAJAMAPPA.as u all know us some political influence we got thru th case. so makka luvukku help panrathu thapillai bu see that luv u dont become vivek or vadivelu ending up with bruises.

FIGURE SETTAITA FRIENDUM ENEMYTHAAN.

DR.ANNIYANCOMA:
DAI !@@%%$^ ENNA DA GAYATHRI MANTHIRAMNU SOLLITU ETHO MAAYAJAALAM KATUVENU NANAICHA NEE OORULA ADIVAANGUNA KATHAIA POLLAMBIKITU IRUKKA. UNNA ITHAY MATHIRI ELLA LUV HELPANNA VACHI ADIVAANGA VAIKANUM.

9 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Jeevan said...

Yenna our natpu, very nice o u friend. pathu Anniyancomavuku kovam vanthudapokuthu.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Jagan said...

oh ..mama velai parthu irrukiya ?

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Visithra said...

Lol awww so sweet but paavam nenghelam adi vangunigeleh ;p

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Hahaha...

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Random Access said...

Dei I saw twice ro thrice if it was ur blog da...

Machan, how come success...this is unbelievable...freaking me out man !!!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Vishnu said...

ennakku help venumuna solli anuperyan...

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

jeevan: thanks


jagan : elam oru help

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

visithra: vidra vidra suna paana appadia getha maintain pannu

vanathi:enna siripu chinnapulathanama

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

RA: elephantukum kal vazhukum

vishnu: nee ennoda munnadi blogalam padikalala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home