VETTYPAIYAN

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old. You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED

I have been taggeg by lakshmi

Five movied I like the most
1) Nayagan
2)AnbeSivam
3)Padayappa
4)Gentleman
5) micheal madhana kamarajan

Five things i can never live without
1)frnds
2)without talking
3)watching movies
4)kalaikrathu
5)bulb vaangrathu

Five Admirations
I never admire anybody i jus take people as my inspirations
So my Five Inspirations r
1)charlie chaplin
2) yasser Arafat
3)kamal hassan
4)Arnold shwazenegger
5) whos else , its me

Five things I miss now
1) my childhood days
2)kuchi mittai
3)peace of mind
4)my dreams bcos no sleep
5) speaking the truth

Last movie i borrowed to watch and still not given back
thats personal

Books I love
other than my academics

Five people i pass this high fives to
jagan
sudha narayanan
blogger anonymous
jeevan
Random Access

5 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jagan said...

dai ..i have around 4 tags to do now ..mavane ethu ellam over da ..

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Jeevan said...

ellarum tag panna arambichitangpa.

i will tag soon.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger awakeningcoma said...

jagan: freeyavedu

jeevan: seekaram

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger lakshmi said...

kuchi mittai even now you can have it...

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Random Access said...

kelambittangaya kelambittanga... ennangada, enna pathi therinjum thiruppi thiruppi tag panna naan ennatha solradhu...ennavo ponga ba!

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home